In an attempt to eat a little healthier, I have just prepared some overnight oats for my breakfast tomorrow morning.
I found the following recipe online and hope that it tastes as good as it sounds.
1 Vanilla Muller Light (or any other fat free vanilla yoghurt)
37.5g Philadelphia Light
1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
1 Punnet of Strawberries
- Whisk the yoghurt, cream cheese and vanilla essence until smooth
- Cut up half of your strawberries and mix it into the cheesecake mixture
- Pour half of your oats into your jar/container and then spoon on top half of your cheesecake mixture
- Pour the rest of your oats into the jar/container and then the remainder of your mixture
- Chop up the rest of your strawberries and add them on top
- Put the lid on your jar/container and leave in the fridge overnight, ready for you the next morning
I had a slight mishap with my strawberries. I decided to use up some frozen strawberries I had, but after defrosting them, when I was cutting them up, they were quite mushy and I had a little accident with them, resulting in the kitchen floor getting a nice sweet treat!
Hoping for a delicious breakfast in the morning 😀